Monday, January 23, 2012

More About Ken

Ken and my niece, Seraya
I am sure that many of you are curious about Ken. I told you a little in my last blog about how we met and what not, but there is always more to tell. :)
I've been traveling down to see Ken a few times over the last couple of months and of course he has come up to see me a couple of times too. It is a little more difficult for him because of the hours he works (usually 4am-2/3pm. But since I can work from my computer anywhere... Besides, I'll be moving down here in a couple of months anyway, so it is nice to begin the adjustments. I'll have to include some pictures of the area next blog.
Ken is 15 years older than I am.
Ken and Max
But yes, we are still planning on having a family. We've talked a lot about that and what we want. I want a few more kids than he does (but then, most people don't want 20, so that wasn't a big shocker. Eventually, we are hoping to move to eastern Oregon, but for now we will stay in Klamath Falls.
We're in the middle of renovating the house. Well, Ken was when we met and I have been able to join the process. My contributions consist mainly of organizing and cleaning, but sometimes those are very valuable things. And cooking (and maybe a little baking ;)  ). Hopefully we'll have the house done in a couple of years. It is a pay-as-you-go project, so it'll take a while, but that's ok. We both have plenty of other work to keep us busy too!
Yes, Ken has a dog. Max is going on 11 and he is absolutely loveable and a shameless beggar! I think I'm going to enjoy having a dog in the house!



No comments:

Post a Comment