Friday, February 4, 2011

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaah.

Time flies. I had a great trip to Canada! Thank you for all your prayers. I will post a better update early next week, just wanted to let you know briefly.
Promptly after coming home I came down with a cold, so am in the throes of that. But am very happy that it didn't happen while I was in Canada and I have a great homeopathic remedy from some friends that seems to be helping.
I also discovered just before I left for Canada that coffee seems to be one of the triggers for my hand pain. Specifically brewed coffee--the instant kind seems fine. So, that is a praise as that is fairly easy to avoid now that I know. Unfortunately, I forgot to take instant coffee with me on my trip, so my hands and feet are still recovering, but I am happy to know that there is something I can do about it other than just take supplements and meds.
I also told my chiropractor last week that I was having more exhaustion and he worked on something again and I am feeling much better. It is such a blessing to have a doctor who believes me when I tell him I don't feel well and who can do something about it. It gives me a lot of hope for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment