Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Traveling Again

I'm off to Canada for a short trip this weekend. I was asked to come to Missions Fest in Vancouver, BC and help with the booth for my Canadian mission. Missions Fest is a big conference with thousands of people coming so it is a chance to let some more people know what we are doing.
I would appreciate prayer for travels, health, and mostly that God would bring the right people to the booth and make it a worthwhile time for us there.
I fly up on Thursday afternoon, set up our booth in the evening, then Friday-Sunday the conference runs all day, and I fly out Monday around noon.
I'll be there with our Canadian mission director so that will also be a chance for us to get a little better acquainted.
I could also use some prayer for the remainder of my preparations as there have been some miscommunications and I also still have some things I need to pull together today and tomorrow before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment