Saturday, November 20, 2010

Apartment Previews

So, I finally downloaded pictures from my camera and here are a few of my apartment. It has already changed and developed a lot since these, but those pictures will come later. :)

As you can see, I can get a lot of sunlight through those windows. So far, even on the rainy days I get lots of light which I love, and often the sun peaks through.
I also have super cute nieces, who are way smarter than anyone else's nieces out there, naturally.
And the other side of the living room is my dining room/kitchen area. The bedrooms and bathroom are just down a little hall. The kitchen is in a "U" shape and is quite convenient. I've been working this week on setting it up to be bakery ready. Hopefully, I'll get my "new" fridge on Monday, and the inspector is coming Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment