Monday, November 29, 2010

Getting Closer!

A few more pictures from my apartment.
You can see the front door, laundry closet and one of the bedroom doorways in this one. As well as a bit of the kitchen. Obviously I had been unpacking stuff that day and there is lots of garbage by the door. lol
I still need to get pictures on the walls, but the basics are all together.

The kitchen is the most important part for me, of course. :) I got the second fridge for the bakery business (required, but really a relief to have two to keep all the stuff separate and have enough room for it all), the smaller one belongs with the apartment and the big fridge is the one I am using for personal use. Apparently I need to quit buying groceries and just start eating them. I need a roommate again!

The other side of the "U" in my kitchen holds the microwave and kitchen aid. You can just barely see them in the picture of the living room above. I put in the spice rack and magnetic board (two fridges aren't enough, but now I need new magnets!). I also put in the paper towel rack and on the other side there is a matching one I am using for parchment paper. I also hung a clock and calendar on the side where I am standing. Julie helped me get it all hung up and leveled and everything. Really not something you can do with one person. :) Now there are spices and spice jars on the rack and a few more decorative cups hanging up, and the whole place is beginning to feel a lot more like home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment