Friday, August 27, 2010

Trials and Tribulations

Well, this week has been an adventuresome one for my family. First dad's thing (and he is doing better by the way, was able to get the wheel fixed and made good progress the next day, but keep praying). Mom's water heater broke, my brother has been having various and sundry struggles and today, I tested for my driver's license and failed the parking part. And I'm on my way to a speaking/church engagement this weekend! In Pennsylvania. I'm in Ohio. Ahem. So busy making arrangements frantically to get there and back now.
Would appreciate your prayers for us all and esp. for me as I try to speak this weekend and try again next Friday to get my license.

1 comment:

  1. And yesterday your niece fell off the top bunk bed directly onto her forehead! eeekkksss...

    ReplyDelete