Friday, September 3, 2010

Freedom!

I got my driver's license today! Yeah! I passed, I passed! Makes me feel like a real adult.
After last week, I was fairly nervous today, but had practiced the maneuverability a lot and passed fine. I don't know why I wasn't able to pass last week, but I guess God knows. I was close, oh so close! But this way, I got to meet a bunch of people who I might not have otherwise--and I'll forever go down in their minds at the girl who didn't have her driver's license. Next time I come back to this area I'll probably be identified that way too. "Esther who? Oh! Learner's permit girl!" :D
I have to say though that everyone who has taken care of me during the past two weeks has been VERY gracious and kind. I have been well cared for and chauffeured and involved in many activities that I would not otherwise have been involved in. So praise the Lord for that and for getting my car fixed last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment