Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Consumed

My mind is all consumed with my brother's wedding recently. I think I am coming alive again after my winter hibernation and realizing that there are only two months left and I have two flower girl dresses to make and a wedding cake!
This last weekend I did manage to pretty much finish my dress. Still a little hand sewing that needs to be done, but pretty well done. Now on to smaller and better things. I am sewing the dresses for my nieces to wear. So looking forward to seeing them in this wedding! They are three and five and are the same size and a lot of people mistake them for each other in pictures. I think they'll be adorable little girls in their cream-colored princess dresses.
The material is laying out all over my sewing machine at the moment, just waiting to be cut. I just wish that I could make a dress for each of my nieces for this wedding. It is so much fun to make them feel like little princesses! And of course, those are fun clothes to sew too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment