Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Course Work

I'm working on the doctrine course right now. Still, I should say. It is hard to be so close to the end of our major projects and have this one lag on forever.
We have begun to make some progress on it. A lot of it is two steps forward three steps back at this point as everything has to be checked and re-checked for accuracy. The main progress that has been made is that I have recruited some help from my mom and Andre, a Ukrainian acquaintance, who just happens to teach in Bible colleges on some of these topics.
Please pray that Andre will be able to help us in a significant way with this course. I am too physically and mentally exhausted at this point to do any real work on it and mum has plenty of other work that she needs to be doing. After he works on the lessons, I will still have to review them and edit them, write the exams and the course guide; so, there is still plenty of work for me, even with delegating some of it.
Pray that Andre is able to come here to Rivne tomorrow to meet up and discuss this project. I am really not up to going to Kyiv. Spring has been delayed here and it seems that affects my health a lot and my ability to pull out of this chronic fatigue down cycle. Consequently, I am struggling to even get out of my own apartment, let alone to Kyiv. Unfortunately, Andre has some back problems, so he needs prayer for healing too!
It is an answer to prayer that God brought Andre to mind and that he is willing and interested to help with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment