Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Travel Prayer Requests

I'm heading back to Ukraine tomorrow. It's been a good, full trip here in the States. I've been so busy I can hardly believe that in two days I'll be back home.
I think I accomplished everything here that I came to accomplish. Got my shopping done. Visited friends and family. Rested a little. Actually, on that last one: I've been sick the whole time I've been here. Seems that I picked up a bug--literally--in Ukraine before I left. Oh the joys of missionary life. Do pray that I am able to get rid of it and that I don't have any troubles while I am traveling. I've been taking some stuff for it (or against it) for about a week now and it does seem to be helping, but I still end up with terrible stomach aches occasionally.
Beyond that they keep reducing the amount of luggage that we are allowed to travel with for "free". Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but I am trying to bring stuff back for my brother's wedding and Christmas and am feeling rather stressed about the limitations. Please pray that things go smoothly for me as I check-in tomorrow and that I don't have any hassles about my luggage and carry-on items.
Oh, and do continue to pray for my headaches. I realized today that I've been taking an average of 2 ibuprofen a day for the last several weeks (normally in clumps though), and I don't consider myself to be having a bad time with migraines right now. I did have one this morning and am really hoping I don't have one tomorrow as I travel.
Thanks for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment