Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back in Town!

Just a quick note to say that I did make it back from my long weekend. It was great to be with the family for Angel's birthday and to see Matt and spend some time with him. Overall it was good just to have a little "down time". I've been realizing that I haven't been making room for that lately, hence my stress. So I am trying to do that now, but also trying not to feel too guilty about it. Sigh. *rolls eyes
I'm heading into a busy summer. My new roommate, Julie, moves in this weekend, and we need to paint her room first. Then, later this month, my brother will come visit me and then mum comes back from Russia and I'm organizing my parents' 40th anniversary celebration for July 19. After which, I am supposed to be doing a three week intensive Russian course and then heading out for a couple of weeks for vacation--the only problem with that being that I just discovered that my visa runs out during the time I am supposed to be on vacation, so I am hoping to be able to get an extension on that or I may need to vacation someplace else!
Oh, and in the mean time we are trying to finalize two courses for printing here at the office before August 1.
I feel like it is a "hang on for the ride" summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment