Thursday, June 4, 2009

Migraines Galore

Apparently this is migraine week. Tuesday I was home in bed the whole day with one, yesterday evening I left small group early with one. Today I'm just holding one at bay. Sigh. I think it is the weather, ... and the fact that I am decompressing from the last few months. :) Hopefully those will be my migraines for this month.
Unfrotunately, I am not the only one suffering from these migraines right now. Kostia is as well. Along with some of my other acquaintances. Please pray for us all for grace and strength to get the stuff done that we need to.
I'm looking forward to a long weekend this week. I am taking tomorrow off work to go to Kyiv to pick up some things for the office and then will spend a little time with my family there. My brother, Matthew, flew in from the States this week, so I am looking forward to seeing him. He's also bringing some more supplements for me, which I am thankful for as I am running low and feeling it physically.

Please keeping praying for Jessica as well. She had surgery to replace part of her skull today (it had been removed to releive brain pressure from swelling) and up to the surgery she had been doing quite well, but apparently she had a seizure while in surgery. She is now on medication to keep her out and on a ventilator again.

1 comment:

  1. AND HE'S BRINGING YOUR LATE BIRTHDAY PRESENT :) Something to look forward to!
    My goodness, we'll be prayign for Jessica, and for you and "Mr. Kostya" (Vienna really likes him!) and those nasty headaches to go away!

    ReplyDelete