Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More for Prayer (and Praise)

Please do continue to pray for our financial situation. Today I had to tell the office that we won't be able to pay them for more than a half month of work this month. They have the choice to not work and not be paid for the other half or to work it and be paid, Lord willing, at some undefined point in the future.
We also don't have money for next month or for some of the summer projects/conferences. Please pray that God would provide in His miraculous way. And that we all of us trust and have faith and not give in to anxiety or stress.
I also am temporarily low on finances because of the ATM problem from a couple of weeks ago. My bank is not responding to me so I need to find a different way to contact them. Please pray that that money will be returned.

On the praise side, my dizziness is significantly reduced! I have only been a little light-headed a few times over the last two days. I'm very grateful because it was really interfering with my normal, daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment