Thursday, March 5, 2009

The End of an Era

Lika is moving out today. The fire was in her apt. on December 4. She moved in with me on the 11th. She's lived with me for nearly 3 months. I had thought it was only 2 and a half. It will be weird to have them gone, not that I'll have much time to think about it. By the time I help them move tonight and get back to my place and tidy a little. Tomorrow I am helping Myriam put on a dinner for her English group; then on Sat. she is moving in.
Next week mum arrives back, the office will only be open for 2-3 days because on Wed. we send the team to Russia. So it'll be a busy time too.
I'm thankful for the time that I've had with Lika and Carmen. I trust that He will continue to use that in their lives even though they are moving out.
I have to say that I am a little sad to see them go. I was really getting adjusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment