Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lika

Lika and I spent a long time talking yesterday afternoon. A couple of hours. I challenged her with her need for salvation and gradually through discussion discovered that she didn't really see the difference between how she lives and being a Christian. She prays. She reads her Bible and goes to church sometimes. She's a good person. I did my best to explain to her the difference between knowing someone and being part of their family, but I'm not sure I succeeded. She is a very reserved person so it is hard to tell. In any case, I do know that she understood that I feel she is missing it and that there is a lot more than what she has.
Pray that God would use my words and the words of other people who are challenging her to push her over the edge. She really just needs to take this leap of faith and repent. Some things you cannot understand until you do them.

She's also got some other big problems in her life that are controlling her in many respects and she is living in fear. Please pray that she would get saved so that the peace of God could be in her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment