Monday, November 10, 2008

Another New Week!

I see last week just slipped by without my posting on here again. Basically, I was sick all last week. Frustrating to say the least. It started out with the whole pinched nerve thing and then ended up with cold just when my back was beginning to feel better. I'm still working on getting over that, but thankfully my back is doing much better, although I'll need to be careful to take care of it for a while.
Even though I was sick all last week, which was very frustrating and somewhat stressful as I lag behind in my work (which will catch up to me in about a month when the rest of the office runs out of work because of it!), I did notice that overall I am still much healthier and have a little bit more energy than in the past. I guess that means that while I still have a lot of ups and downs health wise, my lows aren't quite so low, which is encouraging.

Please do pray for me this week that I'd be able to catch up on some of my course work. My course work is what I really feel my "job" is, but in reality there is much more to it than that. I need to answer other people's questions, and supervise them and write newsletters and keep up with email and my blog and financial reports and mission reports (x2 since I am with both a Canadian mission and a US one) and office evaluations and planning for future work, etc. I have a tendency to write all those things off as not "work" which makes me feel like I am often not getting very much done when in reality it is a lot of daily stuff that can never be marked off my list. Right now I do really need to get some course work done though, so please pray that I will be able to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment