Thursday, August 28, 2008

Home again, home again...

For all of those of you who have been faithfully praying for my visa situation: I did get my visa from the Chicago consulate. PTL. I'm actually back in Ukraine now and beginning to unpack, settle in, and gear up for work which starts on Monday. I think it will be a busy couple of weeks to get everyone started up again and things organized for this year. So I would appreciate your prayers for that. As I get back into the swing of things I expect to blog a little more and I'll try to post some pictures from my time in the States. It was a really beautiful time. Makes me how much I miss my brothers.
Thanks for you prayers for the visa situation and sorry for the delay in updates. I'll be doing better again now that I am home!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great time. Will you be staying in your parents house or you found an apartment yet?

    ReplyDelete