Thursday, July 10, 2008

Family

It's hard to believe that mum and dad will be back on Sunday. They have been gone for a long time, but that also means that it is the middle of July already! That hardly seems possible. In three weeks today I'll go to the States to visit my family and renew my visa. I can't wait! But at the same time I don't feel ready for it!
I still have a lot of work to do on the quilt and with mum and dad coming back this week I know that things will get really busy here at the office as well. So it'll be a busy three weeks. Thankfully, I don't have to go back to the dentist again until after I return from the States. I was there this week after spending the weekend with Priscilla's family and I picked up my new retainer. It's painful. In the two weeks that I've had my braces off they have of course shifted some, so the retainer is real fun. :|
It was nice to spend a couple of days with Pris' family again. Wearing by the time I made it back, but still so enjoyable. It's nice to be able to get to know some of the people there in the church and to be able to see the kids more than once or twice a year. Almost makes me feel a part of their lives.
I'm really looking forward to visiting the boys in August. I'll get to see my nieces and spend time with my sis. It'll be nice to get out of my environment and relax with them all there (as much as one can with an infant about :) ). It'll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment