Thursday, May 29, 2008

Course Guide

Hi all, another prayer request. I need to go through and see all the ones that have been answered, so that I can let you know. :)

Mum and dad leave tomorrow to begin their journey to Kazan, Russia. I am going with them to Kyiv where we will all stop and visit my sister for her birthday. They'll go on by train to Moscow and then farther on. I'll return home to "hold down the fort".
Part of that includes finishing writing the course guide that I am working on. I had hoped to finish it by the end of the month, but I am only about half way. The last few weeks have been busy getting mum and dad ready to go and having our Canadian mission director and his wife visit us. It's been good, but not good for my course work. Please pray that I am able to finish it in record time with great quality!

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment