Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Prayer Requests for the Office

My key editor and team leader, Lilia, has begun to have migraines. She's only had a couple so far, but they are really brutal. They last for days and basically she is too sick to even get out of bed. Her teeth even hurt from them. Please pray for her and for the rest of the staff as well.
Many Ukrainians are not keen on taking medicine because so many medicines have so many harmful properties.
Kostya, our translator, also frequently has migraines, although his seem to be related in some degree tot he weather.

As some of you know, my parents left for Russia last night. They will be there for six weeks leading accountability and training sessions for local leaders. During that time they stay in one city and the people come to them, but it is still a very draining time.
I, on the other hand, am left here in charge of the office again. Our Canadian mission director and his wife came last week, which was a wonderful visit, but brought a lot of work into my lap. I really need to finish up the last half of the Experiencing God course guide asap, so please pray that I am able to focus on that for the time being and don't get distracted with my other work.

A prayer answer, is that the money for printing books in Russia has been released finally, and hopefully we will be able to get the next lot of books printed soon.
Another praise, is that I am continually feeling better. I still struggle with a lot of fatigue, but I've begun taking some supplements that I had dropped and some of my allergies have calmed down again and I'm also making other little adjustments which seem to be helping. In the fall I will probably move into my own office and we will put a couch in there so that I can lay down here at the office as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment