Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Praise

So, I was tlaking to mum th other day and I realized that since I have had my braces I have not yet had a migraine from my TMJ! This is huge, I've used a retainer for ten years to avoid those migraines and I was uncertain about having braces because I knew I wouldn't be able to use my retainer (even though the braces are to solve this particular problem by realigning my jaw, hopefully). I'm thankful.
And I really am doing better every day. It takes time and I wear out quickly, but I am having less migraines and am gradually building up energy. :)
Thanks for praying for me!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it our cutie patootie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good news Es. Hope you are doing well in other ways too. Guess we won't be seeing you before we leave, April 10th. Anyway, stay in touch. Our blog is susidko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete