Monday, January 14, 2008

Promised Pictures

So apparently, my pictures from Christmas at Pris and Dan's are at home. But I do have a few pictures here from mum and dad's place and our mini-celebrations on the 7th.


The people who used to rent mum and dad's house left behind/sold them a fake Christmas tree so mum and dad had put that up. It was fun to have since they were actually able to put it up before the 25th!

Mum and dad in their Christmas clothes and with a gift from Sam and Melissa. It was nice to spend the holidays with family again. It just makes them so special (holidays).
Well, I'll try to get some of those other pictures up tonight. It promises to be a crazy week for me, with training in this new secretary and then going to Kyiv to the dentist to get my upper braces tightened and my lower ones put one. Oh joy. :|

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's about stinking time :) tee hee hee...
    awww... thanks for posting the photo of them with the ornament we sent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that one was for you. I know and I still need to get the other pictures out. I forgot last night when I was at home!

    ReplyDelete