Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas Pics

Long promised and finally arrived. :) Unfortunately I realized that I don't actually have any pics of myself from Christmas (well, okay, none that I am willing to display to the general public), but I have braces now anyway, so I'll try to get a new pic soon so ya'll can see. In the meantime I am a proud Auntie of 5 and soon to be six nephews and nieces and one dog. Note: only four are pictured as the other nieces and her soon-to-be-sibling and their cousin the dog all live in the States.
Pictured below are my youngest niece (in Ukraine) Ellie, Jesse (my only nephew so far and yes, he broke his arm the week before Christmas) and Marie, and Angel (with her hair in curlers, oh the things women do...). Last, but not least Pris and Dan. I have not had much success getting good pictures of Daniel in recent years, but I shall keep trying. :P


3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha... does Daniel EVER take a good picture?? Have you seen the one's from our wedding??? Not one good one of him!!! I think camera's scare him!! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that he is just more subversive about making photos turn out bad than Sam and Matt are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subtle, that's the word I was looking for, not subversive.

    ReplyDelete