Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Course Work

Today I actually started working on the Course Guide for New Testament Survey 2 again! I'm so excited! I've been trying to get to it for a month and other things just keep coming up and I am beginning to run out of time. Our translator is already translating New Testament Survey 2 and as soon as he is done with that, I need to send him the guide so that he can get that underway and ready for editing here. My goal is to have it done by the middle of February so that I can send it off and we can get it back by the beginning of March. Lord willing. (that's kind of like crossing my fingers :) That particular translator can be slower than molasses, but he has very good quality).
Normally the course guide would not be such a big issue. If I was working on it in ideal conditions I would finish it in a week or two. However, since I have about 12 other people that I need to keep tabs on and make sure they have work and train into new positions and what not all, besides my daily correspondence and other daily responsibilities and the urgent projects that I get from Abraham or Diane ... well ideal conditions are few and far between. :) Hence my excitment at being able to work on it today.
So now that I have completely distracted myself to share that with you, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment