Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pictures

I promised that I would upload a few pics and here they are:My favorite Nativity. It was my great grandmother's. And below, the party buffet. Buffets are very un-Ukrainian, but a good "cultural" American experience for my group. we hardly made a dint in it!
Cookie decorating. A unique experience for these
girls. But in general I think they had fun.
















Here is Ulia (in the front) with a couple of friends that she brought along for the party.









And this is Tonia. She has been faithfully bringing friends to my group. I'm sure you will hear more about her in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! My teeth ache just looking at all those sweets on your buffet!!! :) I wish I could have come!!! (or at least that you lived close enough to bring me Christmas cookies... mom's too sick this year to make any, and morning sickness hasn't let me make any either :( it's heartbreaking!) (not that this baby would let me eat all that sugar even if I did get to making any!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Esther! Oh how I love reading your blog. It's like we are talking face to face. I really miss the baking. Now that I read your blog it motivates me again.
    Your buffet table looks wonderful and look at all those sweets!
    We are in Laos right until August2008. Been here since July2007.
    Thanks for your newsletter now that I know where you are I'll be stopping by often.

    ReplyDelete