Friday, December 21, 2007

More Pictures

From Left to Right: Oxana, Ulia (new believer), Zhenia, Masha and Larissa (believer). Zhenia was just visiting for the first time, but the other girls are all regular. I've mentioned Oxana before, but Masha is an intern at one of the hospitals. She is only here in Rivne for about six months, so you can pray that God will work in her life during that time and when she moves away again He will bring other believers into her life.




These are my girls as they were getting ready to leave. All snugged up for winter.


And last and least, my apartment decked out for Christmas and winter season. I prefer the lights off version below, but the Father Frost didn't come out as clearly in that. You can also see that I got a new chair for my computer. Such a blessing! It tilts back which takes a lot of pressure of my back and hips and means that I don't end up in as much pain.

Anyway, I'm off to my sister's tonight to celebrate Christmas with them and my parents and friends there. Mum and I are going on the train; dad will meet us there (he's been in R. again). Hopefully I'll have lots of pictures to post of that celebration next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment