Monday, December 17, 2007

New Testament Survey

Please pray for the completion of New Testament Survey! I've been working on this course for four years and we would like to print it this coming June. We had the textbook translated some years ago and now it seems that part of the translation is lost. The translator only just finished translating the first half of the course and is now working on the second half and he is known for being very sloooow (but good quality which is why we use him, he lives in a different city). Our artist moved to the States a while ago, but really wants to do this projects, however he is already working two other jobs!
Please pray that we'll find the missing textbook chapters and not have to have it retranslated. That Costia, the translator for this project will work quickly and turn his work in in record time! And that Andrey, the artist, will also make time to finish this project by the deadlines we have given.
In addition, pray for me as I work with our office. This is the next course we have slated and if it isn't available I'll be scrambling to have work ready for them (we have the work, I just have to prep it, which could easily take a month or two). And pray for me as I edit NTS, I wrote this course and it is often difficult to see the mistakes or inconsistencies in your own work. Pray that I will see them and that we'll put out a really good quality course, not something half-baked!
Thanks.
Oh ya, and please continue to pray for me as I lead and oversee the office. There are one or two who struggle with some of the changes we've made since my arrival and these situations are never pleasant to deal with and require much more wisdom and delicacy as a Christian in ministry. We are not just hiring workers here, we really want them to grow in Christ as well.
Thank you. Your prayers really do hold me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment