Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas

So, it's the first day of Christmas. Well, for me at least! :) I'm incurably Christmas minded all year around. And since we had Christmas traditions starting from December 1 when I was a kid...
Today I took out my Christmas decorations and was disturbed to find that one of my nativities is missing. But I'm hoping it is in the suitcases that should be arriving this month.
So far I've managed to put up one nativity (I collect them, so have seven or eight) and a pretty tablecloth on the table, but that was as far as I made it today. lol But I've also managed to make up a list of the Christmas cookies and candies I want to make this year. Now if I can only find all the ingredients! :D I don't know what I'll do with all the goodies I make, but...it's part of the holiday spirit! ;)
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment