Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Home Sick"

They say home is where the heart is.
Today is my dad's birthday. It seems strange that I am here in Ukraine and he is in America this time. Normally it is the other way around!
The last few days I have really been missing my family. I normally chat several times a week with Melissa and the last two weeks she has been in Ohio with the rest of the fam., so quite unavailable to me and it has made me realize how much I enjoy those conversations about nothing in particular. :) Here's a pic of Sam and Melissa and my favorite American niece (Vienna). That was this summer while I was visiting them.That said I am naturally looking forward to my parents' return in a couple of weeks. Not actually counting the days, but sometimes I feel like it!

1 comment:

  1. Awww... I'm back!! I'm waiting for you to get up so we can catch up!! While I wait Vienna is at mom and dads, I'm occasionally puking, and I'm trying to level up to 20 on WoW!!! :) Oh yeah, and Bill's going to join the game soon!! Sare got it for him for his birthday!! so we may see him sometime soon! More later when you get OUT OF BED (ok, it's midnight for you, but hey, you could have stayed up to talk to me!!!)

    ReplyDelete