Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween

So, in small group last week since it was on October 31 and all I brought up Halloween through some Halloween word searches and another game type exercise. I figured if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! No, not really. I haven't settled any views particularly on Halloween. Of course, over here I don't have to, not being faced with it generally.
Naturally, it was interesting for my unbelievers, but a bit of an eye-opener for my believers. I think they were shocked that I would use that to teach English in an evangelistic group! lol But it was good to bridge that world-Christian gap a little, so I am glad I did it.
This week I have made chocolate chip cookies, for a taste of America. Maybe I can find some exercises that go along with food. I think food will be our extra-bible thought for discussion this week.
Keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment