Tuesday, October 9, 2007

All work, no play.

:D Right now that is what it feels like here. I am in the process of reorganizing the office here. It's not my fault! It was really just something that I fell into being as I am something of an organizational freak.
Right now my days are filled with acquainting myself with the editing process and each individual's tasks and responsibilities as well as reassigning some of those tasks and responsibilities. I love organizing and I am sure that in the end things will run smoother, but right now it means a bit more stress for me and my mum (and my dad consequently--to say nothing of his upcoming trip to Russia and then to the States). It also means a lot of meetings and sorting things out and that means that I am not getting my "real" work done! :)
Of course, the fact that I am presently doing a power point for my dad in addition to helping manage the office and reorganize it...
Really though, I do enjoy the organizing and planning; I'm just finding it a trifle stressful at the moment as I still have other responsibilities that need to be taken care of.
But another up is that my apartment is really coming together! I don't have anyone coming over to do work on it anymore which is a relief after having workers over 3-4 nights a week and most Saturdays. Now I get to "make it pretty." :D That does NOT mean frilly! I'm still debating about having green or yellow curtains in my living room, but have already begun working on the ones for my bedroom and intend to finish those up sometime this week. I also bought a rug yesterday for the living room which I am very excited about! I'll post a pic tomorrow! And maybe of the office too.

2 comments:

  1. Aww... you play too much anyway ;)
    just kidding (especially since I'm probably one of your major distractions when we are on line at the same time!! tee hee hee)

    ReplyDelete