Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Long Promised Pictures!

So here are a few pictures of my apartment. It already looks significantly different than this, though. I have a couch now and hopefully this week the kitchen cupboards will be installed and maybe I will even get a bed! :)



This is my kitchen. When you walk into my apartment it is immediately to the left.















The next door, again on the left is the living room, which you can see here from the doorway...














And here from the opposite side of the room.











Then there is my bedroom, which looks positively atrocious here, but is already much improved.








I don't have a picture of my sewing room yet, but it is directly opposite my bedroom. My bedroom being on the left at the end of my hall and the sewing room on the right.






Oh ya, and at the very end of my hallway is the toilet and bathroom (separate as is standard in Ukraine).


I can hardly wait until next week to show you the "after" pictures on all of these rooms!
Oh, and I also have two balconies, one outside my bedroom (accessed from the living room) and a large one outside my sewing room! They are both enclosed which is exactly what I wanted as I am hoping to have plants out there someday (can't have them inside because of my allergies). :)

PS. Sorry about the problems with layout, still working on that.

1 comment: