Friday, September 7, 2007

CAR SOLD!! PTL

So, Melissa wrote a day or two ago (it all gets confusing with time change and all) and said that they had just sold my car! Because of some emergency repairs that we had to do on it, I didn't come out with as much profit as I had hoped, but it is still a blessing and relief to have that done. I'm sure Sam and Melissa feel that way all the more (they're my brother and sister-in-law, in case you weren't aware).
Even though I didn't make as much on it as I had hoped, the sale of the car will nevertheless cover almost all of the costs for setting up my apartment that I have incurred this month! I just sat down and tallied up how much that is and tried to project how much more I'll need to spend before the deed is done and just about fell of my chair! Aside from buying a computer or my car or airline tickets I've never spent this much in my life! :P So far it adds up to about $750 US, which to me is exorbitant, even though I know that in the west this same amount of work would be hugely more expensive.
But it is a blessing all around to have it all done and to have had the money to do it. God has certainly been overseeing that. So Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment