Saturday, July 28, 2007

Cathedral Windows?


So, after being locked out of the house for four days (I lead an exciting life :|; and, yes, I will tell you that story another day), I am back in and frantically working on that ill-fated quilt. Here are some pics of what I have so far. I'll try to take some close-ups today as well and then maybe another to show you how far I have gotten by the end of the day. My sister and brother-in-law have decided to come back two days early and between that and the whole locked out of the house for four days business I'm a little worried about getting it done in time!

You can see the size of it in comparison to my brother and my niece there. I'm actually concerned that it will be a little too busy when I am done, but we'll give it a shot and if they hate it I'll make them a different one. :D This one should be a queen sized bedspread or so. It's heavy as the lead casings that real Cathedral Windows had!

No comments:

Post a Comment