Monday, June 18, 2007

Tuna noodle casserole

Okay, it's bedtime for somebody I know! I just published this post with only a title in it.
I'm wiped. I just finished my packing. Well for all the stuff I'm going to ship to Ukraine. It adds up to nine bags and around 500 or 550 lbs. Which I sent at least half that much out to the garbage and to Goodwill. I'm just amazed at how much crap I've collected in the last three years!
I guess, part of it is stuff like sheets and blankets and pillows and stuff like that. I just can't imagine what all it is. On the other hand, this is pretty much the sum total of my worldly possessions, so...in that light it doesn't seem so bad.
Anyway, for supper tonight I went really healthy: Hamburger Helper with tuna and canned beans. Yum. :| Doesn't match up to the stir fry I had for lunch, but it's food.
Well, this kiddy winks is off to bed since it is almost 9:30 . Gotta get up bright and early tomorrow and run all my errands and have my meetings and (hopefully) sew! I'll have to post a pic of what I'm working on.
Oh ya, and the good news is that I sold my monitor today! Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment