Saturday, June 16, 2007

Updates, updates

So, I made the exciting discovery that I can fly from Oregon to Ohio for $200 cheaper than driving! I would be so thrilled if that works out. Not only that I might get a little more for my car in Oregon. So that would be very exciting for me. It would cut out three full days of driving all by myself and staying in hotels all by myself. And save money! :D How much better does it get?

Oh ya, and the shipping company that I am going to use will only be charging $.69/lb rather than $.99/lb, which saves me another $100. So the last few days have been pretty good.

If you think of me, do pray that I'll be able to sell my few items here (and primarily the car) as well as be able to finish packing up and take care of details before I start driving on June 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment