Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dreams

I dreamed about blogging last night. The thing is in my dream I couldn't figure out what it was!
No stress in my life or anything, you know.
I got all my stuff shipped yesterday! I'm excited about that as it was a bit of a concern for me. It even ended up being $10 cheaper than I anticipated. I was a little concerned initially with getting all seven pieces into my car and I was particularly concerned about having to lift them all and carry them to the car and then from the car, but it ended up working out okay and I made a chiropractic appointment for today so hopefully that will help too. Anyway, it is just a relief to get that over with. Now on to the rest of my packing...yipee. :|
Actually, I'm hoping to be able to get a little more done on my quilt during the next few days. I know I won't get it done before I go, but maybe I'll have a little time in Oregon or Ohio (the quilt is staying in Ohio as it is a surprise anniversary--much belated wedding--gift for my sister, shhh, don't tell her--she doesn't know about this site, I hope! :) ). I'll try to post some pictures of it in the next couple of days.
Well, back to the mines, catch up with you when I've got my work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment