Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Journey's Start

Wow, I feel like I haven't posted on here forever! This week just kinda got away from me and today I am already beginning my travels, so posting will be even less frequent in the next couple of weeks (I think I need to tie a string around my finger to remember when I'm this busy! ;) ).
On the upside, I've gotten a lot done and most of my plans are set for my travels. Still trying to take care of a few last minute details, but...
Anyway, I'm busting out of this place in about an hour to head over to Wisconsin (I know, WI is not in the general direction of Oregon. Let's just say I'm taking the scenic route.).
Well, Tchau for now, hopefully I'll catch up with ya'll on Friday!
Oh, PS Could you please pray that I'll sleep well at night? It's been rough going lately! And of course for safety on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment