Sunday, May 15, 2011

B-day Cake (and other) Pictures

Yeah!!! Blogger is finally up and working again! I tried to blog a couple of times several days ago and whatever google was doing it was "temporarily down for maintenance".
So, here (finally) are a few pics of some of the cakes I've done recently.
I'll post the grad cake too, soon. Promise (looks innocent).

Ok, so these aren't just cake pictures. These are some tulips from the tulip fields nearby. Absolutely stunning and something I would love to go see again next spring!

And then, down here, we have some of the danishes that I've been making. Actually, I believe these were some of my experimental ones. In case you are wondering, yes, they are delicious. And no, I'm not set up to do shipping right now! :) More about the bakery in a later post (but there is lots to tell!).

These are my two birthday cakes. One I made for the family and the other for home group. They are filled with thin layers of cake and whipped cream or mousse layers on the inside. The one was primarily chocolate, the other had apricots in the filling and I personally preferred it a little more. They also both had meringue layers in the middle of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment