Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Different Journeys

First, an update on everything in Ohio. The funeral is going to be on Friday, I think at 11am. I am going. As a matter of fact, I was coming online to post this morning (which didn't end up happening right away) and I got an email saying that one of my churches was willing to pay for my tickets! Such a blessing! It just takes a weight off my shoulders to know that I don't have to even think about the rest of the month.
I'm flying out early tomorrow morning (5:30am--best way to get cheap flights) and the flight deal I got includes a rental car, so I'll pick myself up from the airport and be able to run around doing whatever is needed. I've also arranged to stay at a mission house run by one of our churches, so that is another blessing. God provides for all the things we need and above and beyond.

My other journey is to my taste-testing today. I'm leaving in about an hour. I'm nervous. But I've done the best I can to prepare. And I'm just hoping for the very best. But I'd still appreciate your prayers. I don't know what I'll find out today, but I would really love to get this account!

No comments:

Post a Comment