Monday, September 7, 2009

Absences

I feel like I have hardly blogged at all in the last month, which, of course, is not far from the truth. Being away from home does that to one. And now that I have been home for ten days I'm wondering why I haven't done more blogging. I'm chalking it up to the migraines. The blame rests fully there! :) Between my roommate and I we manage to have migraines pretty much every day of the week. It is nice to know that I am not the only one who lives through this, but not really comforting.
Beyond the migraines I am just trying to slip back into life here. I'm cutting back on activities and involvements as much as I can so that I can focus on office work. However, I have cut back on my office time as well, partly because of the migraines and partly because I realized again that living here is a job in itself, besides holding down another full-time job on the side! Hopefully, cutting back on my office hours will actually increase my productivity because I'm having to cut back on all but the most important tasks--which one of the other reasons I haven't blogged as much and probably won't be blogging as much in the future.
I'd definitely appreciate your prayers for both my migraines and my efforts to cut back on some of my activities. It's hard to tie ones hands behind ones back when one wants to do so much! But I think that doing this for a few months will give me a better harvest for my time and energy long-term. I just hope I can stick with it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment