Friday, July 3, 2009

Weekend!

I'm so excited, Matthew is coming to visit this weekend! He's bringing his girlfriend, Anya, as well, and it'll be nice to see her again too.
I'm looking forward to having a little time with Matt. It was nice to visit with him briefly a month ago, but it'll be good to have him here for a few days. We also have a painting project planned (my bedroom) for while they are here and I'm excited about that too. :)

I've been thinking lately about how much I have to be grateful for. I have a beautiful apartment (with a new water heater--boiler; soon-to-be new wallpaper; painted and decorated to my style; and the perfect size for me). I have lots of clothes that I love (well, probably not lots by American standards, but plenty enough for me!). I can afford to buy the food that my body needs and most of it is easily available here. I have family not so very far away from me most of the time and most places in the world. :P God's also been providing me with a lot of friends and the energy to enjoy them. I'm so thankful that my health is so much improved too. I keep thinking back to a year or two ago and realizing just how much more energy I have and how much clearer my mind is. I'm very grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment