Monday, July 6, 2009

Apartment Pics

I have a new lease! The landlord came last month and asked if I could pay several months in advance. I agreed and we set up a new lease. I've now paid up until December. My rent was only raised 100 UAH which is a huge praise!






Along with all that excitement, I also have a new roommate, Julie. This is her room, which we just painted. It used to be my sewing room.

And below, in yellow, is my room. Unfortunately, the yellow looks rather insipid in the pictures, but it is quite friendly in reality. :) Matthew very kindly helped me paint my room and he and a friend moved all the furniture for me. Bless them!


1 comment:

  1. Foarte interesat subiectul postat de tine, m-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazu am sa mai revin cu siguranta.
    O zi buna!

    ReplyDelete