Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oopsy Doopsy

So much for posting pictures. I have some someplace. I think at home. I'm a little fragmented (nearly wrote twitterpated, but that is SO the wrong meaning). Between trying to keep up at work, get my newsletter out, make sure all the details are in place for the party on Sunday, arrange accommodation and begin to prepare for my course in Kyiv, keep up with email, feed myself, and recuperate from migraines. Well...fragmented...

This weekend is the big party. Hard to believe. I hope I make it through, the last few days have been a bit rough physically. For some reason I'm having an upsurge in migraines/allergies/pain--it's like my body knows that I need it!

Do pray that this celebration is really special. I have this one shot to honor my parents. In ten years none of us know where we will be, but my guess is that it won't be possible for me to do some of these stuff that I am doing now. I just want it to be a time to honor them and their 40 years of marriage and ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment