Monday, May 18, 2009

Doctor Follow-up

So, I went back to the doctor today. You know, cause that's what he told me to do. I don't generally go in on Mondays because he has staff meeting, but he just told me to come in at 9am instead of 8am. Being an obedient and conscientious person, I did. I even recruited a friend and fellow missionary, Julie (you should check out her blog too for some great insights into life here), to go along for the experience. :D
We arrived at about 8:45 to make sure we were first in line, then waited and waited and waited. Finally, at 9:45 I asked a nurse's aide that I am acquainted with if the doctor was around. She replied that he would be available at 11! That's when I got up and walked out. I only wait so long.
The up side is that I don't have to worry about getting protseduri done this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment