Sunday, April 5, 2009

Quick update

Last week seems like it was a month long, Friday by itself felt like three days. However, I am thankful that we are through that and starting a fresh week.
We still have some details to wrap up this week. As a matter of fact, I am right now waiting for Ivanka to come in so that I can explain the situation to her and that she has lost her job. I'm guessing she has already heard about it, but I will of course still need to talk to her personally. At this point it looks like she'll be a "no show" for today, so you can pray for that situation that God would just work it all out.
Beyond that, a bank machine ate my money on Saturday, so please pray that I am able to get that sorted out as it leaves me a little short on funds as well, but mostly I am stressed about the running around to figure things out, as it simply is not as simple here as it is in the west (think 4-6 times the effort to get the same amount of stuff done).
Additionally, I am apparently carrying the stress of the last couple of weeks within me. I'm having dizzy spells that last for a few seconds or a minute and then pass. So far I haven't fallen or anything, but they definitely interfere with my life. The doctor said that it is simply exhaustion, but I am not able to relax because of all of these details in my life at the moment. Pray that they pass. It's been off and on for about two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment