Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Party Planning!

So, my birthday is this weekend. Which means that I am responsible to throw myself a party and bring a cake into the office. My mum is throwing a party for me as well which will be fun. But just at the moment I am a little stressed about the party I have to throw for myself! It's hard to organize these things to other people's satisfaction, esp. when the people who are invited don't all know each other and all have different needs and agendas.
Please pray that I am able to rest well (haven't for a few weeks) and enjoy my family time this weekend (my sister and co arrive tomorrow-Thursday evening). And that i'll be able to figure out what to do about this party on Sunday to make it all work. It doesn't help that I don't have a huge space to jam people into in my apartment, significantly limits the numbers and increases contact! Pray that I'll be able to figure out how to make it all work so that no one feels slighted or like I wasn't really giving them much attention during the party. Thankfully I do have some people who won't care! :)
I have to admit that part of my stress is that it is turning into a much larger group than I had anticipated and I am a small group person. But this too shall pass! The sad thing is that this is overshadowing my party at my mum's which is the "real deal". I want to be able to relax and enjoy that, not just be stressing about Sunday evening!
And please do keep praying for Lika to get saved. She is procrastinating and I am worried that she will harden her heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment