Monday, March 2, 2009

Like a kid at Christmas...

A friend of mine came back from Canada on Friday and brought some things I had requested. Like peanut butter, marshmallows and wheetbix, to name a few! I feel so rich! I truly do feel like a kid at Christmas. And not a little guilty when I saw the pile of stuff he brought for me. Made me wonder if he had any room for stuff for his own family--well, not quite.

And here is a fresh pic of me: eating fish! Lika has converted me. I still don't know how to prepare fish, but I'm quite learning to enjoy eating it.

2 comments:

  1. hey sista you look good!! I would love for fish here to be less expensive, I would make it more (especially in the summer when you can cook it outside!!!) Though living here I'd still have to grill a piece of chicken for my mom... she doesn't eat fish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Actually fish here is more expensive than any other meat per kilo.

    ReplyDelete