Thursday, February 26, 2009

Enjoying Life

Today I am just rejoicing in living!
I'm not sure if I just got up on the right side of the bed or if it is other things. I think it is other things. Like I got an email today from someone who is interested in helping Lilia (one of the girls who works for me, but is presently on maternity leave) in her orphanage ministry. I'm just so excited about that as I know this is something that is really on her heart.
Then too, things are comign together for the Russia trip for my office and we even have gotten some of the train tickets. This has taken a lot of stress out of my life which has enabled me to get some other work done.
I'm also really looking forward to having Myriam move in with me. She's the girl who is presently housesitting for my parents. I'm not sure how long she'll be living with me, but for a few months for sure. Lika is still at my place, but is working super hard to get back into her place as soon as possible. About the time she is ready to move out is when Myriam will be moving in. I'm just looking forward to having an English speaking roommate for a while, and a Christian. It's so good to hear about other people's ministries. I just find it enjoyable and encouraging.
And of course, I'm looking forward to my mum coming back in a few more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment