Monday, March 16, 2009

Hither, thither and yawn.

And yes, I did mean "yawn". I'm tired!
Since Lika moved out over a week ago and Myriam moved it life has just kept spinning forward. Mum arrived Tuesday evening last week. I met her at the bus and took her to her home and spent a few minutes with her. I left pretty quickly because our team was going to Russia the next day and I wanted to be in good shape in the morning.
The team got off without any problems and brought in their report today. They had a very good trip, which is an answer to prayer.
I worked on Thursday although the rest of the office was closed (and I have to confess I didn't get much work done), but then I took Friday off to recuperate myself from the last three months and just to get my house back in order. It was good. I still have work to do at home (like making poor Myriam's curtains); but I feel like things are generally organized and pulled together.
This week I am off to Kyiv with Myriam to go to the doctor there. She needs to go because she has been sick and the diagnosis that the doctors here gave her has not been satisfactory; and I need to go because I want a second opinion about my ankle before I jump into surgery. I would like to know if I should perhaps be in a cast or some other more supportive thing or using crutches. We head out Tuesday evening on the train with doctors' appointments 9am on Wed.
I'm also trying to keep up with Lika and several other people in my life. I totally bombed with Lika last week with everything else that was going on, so I am hoping to go over to her place tonight at least briefly and see her. But she was in church on Sunday and was very moved when a man got saved, so I think she is sooooooo close!

No comments:

Post a Comment